Power Brake Conversion For a 65-66 Mustang MODIFICATION SERVICE
65-66 Mustang: -MODIFICATION SERVICE –
Ship your pedal and pedal support bracket and both will be modified and returned, ready to bolt into your Mustang. I have the jigs and experience to do the modification to spec.
Ship your pedal support, brake pedal, and clutch pedal to:
1123 Bales St.
Cleburne TX 76033
Features found ONLY on the MustangSteve POWER BRAKE CONVERSION
1. Revised Pedal Ratio – Less pedal travel required & modern car “feel”, (~ 2″ travel w/ ft. disc, ~ 1″ w/ 4 wheel discs)
2. Additional Firewall Bracing – Welds to pedal support, eliminates firewall fatigue cracking around the booster mount area.
3. 9″ Diameter Booster – Fox Mustang booster won’t fade out under repeated stops like other conversions using off-brand or imported booster. Plus, you can always get replacement parts in the future.
4. Factory Fit and Appearance – Fits better than the original 65-66 booster and works better, too.
5. Dual piston master cylinders fit with no clearance problems! – Original 65-66 boosters won’t clear, but this kit will!
This service includes installation of new redesigned pedal pin, firewall support bracket, and a set of plans. This is an especially good deal since we have custom jigs for drilling the pedal and lots of experience building the power brake conversions.
Print this order form and include with pedals, shipped to address on the form.
(This conversion fits 1965-66 Mustangs with automatic transmissions. These kits will fit standard if you have cable or hydraulic clutch only)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.